APA format, times new roman, 12 point
Answer all the questions:
- What have been some of the most significant personal lessons learned through the program (managing time, family responsibilities, work / school / life balance)?
- What did you find most surprising about the program?
- How can either/both of these be leveraged moving forward in your project management career?
- What classes were most relevant to your professional life and why?
- How has this program prepared you to advance within your career?
- What have been the most significant lessons learned/ insights about project management? What can be applied to support you in being more efficient and effective in your project management work? How will you do this?
- What is your concentration and how have your non-project management courses contributed to your ability to lead projects?
- What are some of the critical soft skills you have learned during the program? How can these be integrated into your project management work moving forward?
- What advice would you share with someone who is thinking of enrolling in the program?