You have seen some of these before, but please view all the profiles below. Picking only one (1) of the sports below, analyze the market research reports and complete the following questions:
- Golf (http://www.golf.com/special-features/2009-survey-american-golfer (Links to an external site.)) (https://www.americangolf.com/blog/mulligans/the-demographics-of-golf-inside-the-mind-of-a-golfer/ (Links to an external site.))
- Bowling (http://cdn.bpaa.com/Training/Bowl%20Expo%202010/Understanding-Your-Growth-Demographics.pdf (Links to an external site.))
- Tennis (https://www.tennisindustry.org/PDFs/TennisFAQs.pdf (Links to an external site.)) (Getting to know frequent players http://www.tennisindustry.org/cms/index.cfm/research/ (Links to an external site.))
- Surfing (http://www.waveloch.com/surfing-demographics/ (Links to an external site.)) (http://www.surfparkcentral.com/surfer-statistics-infographic-the-common-us-surfer/ (Links to an external site.))
- Skiing (https://www.crescentskicouncil.org/2013FallConfPresentations/7-2013%20Participation%20Study_Full%20Version%20with%20Appendices.pdf) (Links to an external site.)
- In 300 words or more and from a target marketing perspective, please explain some of the basic AND interesting facts you found out about your chosen participant profile.
- In 300 words or more, what can you/would you do with this data if trying to sell a product or service to the participants to your chosen participant sport?
- Please respond or ask questions of at least three of your classmates.