VISION-BASED NAVIGATION AND MAPPING FOR FLIGHT IN GPS-DENIED ENVIRONMENTS https://smartech.gatech.edu/bitstream/handle/1853/…
Based on the thesis above describe how the author did or did not meet the expectations for each question of the ten topics (i.e. do not simply answer “yes” or “no”). 500 words minimum.
1) Convert the data into one or more forms that will be easy to organize and analyze.
2) Organize the data in a preliminary, superficial that will enable you to locate them easily as you proceed.
3) Identify preliminary categories that are likely to be helpful in coding the data.
4) Divide the data into meaningful units that will individually coded.
5) Apply the initial coding scheme to a subset of the data.
6) Construct a final list of codes and subcodes and defines each cod and subcode as specifically and concretely as possible.
7) Considering using two or more raters to code the data independently.
8) Identify noteworthy patterns and relationships among the codes.
9) Be alert for outliers, exceptions, and contradictions within the data set.
10) Interpret the data in light of the research problem.