Submit a 3- to 5-page Self-Assessment in which you do the following:
- Explain why you are pursuing a doctoral degree.
- Briefly describe the results of your SWOT analysis.
- Formulate three goals you plan to accomplish as a result of (or in conjunction with) completion of your DBA degree.
- Compose at least three personal or professional strengths that will aid you in achieving your goals and at least three challenges that might prevent you from reaching your goals.
- Assess how prepared you are to overcome these challenges, including any strategies you have developed or resources you may draw on to help you achieve your goals.
- Conclude why earning your DBA degree can not only help you to achieve your goals but can create opportunities for you as a global change agent to devise solutions to complex business problems and to effect positive social change in the world and/or your community.