Write a procedural email message to employees reminding them of standard operating procedures or organizational changes that take the form of step-by-step instructions. Be creative, or use an issue applicable to your work environment.
The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The procedural message must adhere to the following requirements:
In terms of content:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize three to five (3-5) key points with detail.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- In terms of format:
- Use a descriptive title or heading.
- Use bullets to separate ideas and simplify reading.
- In terms of style:
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Begin statements with action verbs.
- In terms of clarity / mechanics:
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.