Provide a response to Case 22: Eli Lilly & Companyâ€”answer the 2 questions at the bottom of text page 224 (last paragraph). Do not “Provide a three year strategic plan…” as outlined in the final statement. In lieu of this question, you are to answer the following questions:
Develop the projected financial statements that fully assess and evaluate the impact of your proposed strategy.
How are/is the acquisitions/growth financed? Will you increase debt further, or dilute ownership of LLY stock to raise the capital needed?
Therefore, the 5 complete questions you will answer are the following:
1. Should Lilly acquire various biotechnology drug companies?
2. How can Lilly best enter global markets, which together comprise less than 50% of company sales?
3. Develop Projected Financial Statements that fully assess and evaluate the impact of the proposed strategy.
4. How are/is the acquisitions/growth financed?
5. Will debt be increased further, or ownership of LLY stock be diluted to raise the capital needed? (Make sure you answer every portions of the question.)