You have met with your client and colleagues about last weekâ€™s marketing plan draft. Based on the feedback from your colleagues and others, you are now ready to pull the completed final plan together.
Sometimes, brands need to be repositioned in the marketplace for a variety of reasons, from gaining new market share to creating an image. You have suggested this during your previous meetings with your client over the last few weeks. As the marketing consultant for your clientâ€™s brand, the management team has requested a draft of the marketing plan proposal.
Some of the information you already know from working with your client for a few months. Other parts, you will have to research and create now. You will have your colleagues and the client review most of it before completing the final sections of the plan and submitting it to the client for final review.
The draft of the marketing proposal must include the following sections:
- Company overview:Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project that describes your company (50â€“100 words).
- Competition:Add the information from you Week 1 Individual Project about the top competitor of your brand (50â€“100 words).
- Research and the marketing strategy:Add the information from your Week 2 Discussion Board about the importance of research and marketing strategy for the brand. Add information from the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis in this section (50â€“100 words).
- The marketing mix objectives:Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project with the objectives of the marketing mix for your brand: product, price, place, and promotion (50â€“100 words).
- Product positioning strategy:Add the positioning strategy for your product that is designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group from your Week 2 Individual Project (50â€“100 words).
- Customer profile:Include the details related to your customerâ€™s demographics and psychographics and the two segments that you created from your Week 3 Discussion Board and Individual Project assignments (50â€“100 words).
- Marketing communications:Write a section that explains an advertising or messaging concept to help tell customers about the brand. Think about a television commercial, radio spot, print or banner advertisement, or a social media message (50â€“100 words).
- Distribution of the product: Explain 1 place to sell your product (25â€“50 words).
500-700 WORDS APA FORMAT