Each of us perceives “ethics” from our own point of reference as to what is or is not ethical. This assignment asks you to consider ethics and whistleblowers. Select one of the behaviors listed below for your discussion posting. Base your posting on your relationship with the “unethical person” and any risk involved in “whistle blowing”.
1. Stealing from an employer
2. Falsifying a time sheet
3. Padding an expense account
4. Falsifying any document or record
5. Lying about the conduct of a co-worker
Students will respond to the Discussion Question in full APA format
· Discussion initial post 400 words is due by aforementioned dates and times
· Provide appropriate APA in-text citations and references.
· The format should include an introductory paragraph which introduces the topic (12-15 lines), the body which is usually 2-3 paragraphs (12-15 lines each paragraph) and a summary paragraph (12-15 lines) which restates the main points.
· Absolutely no Wikipedia, Blogs, Internet Articles, Homework Help, Books or other Chron/Investopedia etc. Journal Articles sourced from the Campbellsville University Library should be your research source.
· Use research from at least 3 academically reviewed journal articles to support your responses. No internet and other non academic articles should be used for these discussion questions.