(1) Clearly identify the nominated website. Provide an overview and description of the
(2) Identify and elaborate the main feature or features of the website.
(3) Identify the positive and negative aspects of the website. Draw particular attention to
the interaction and usability aspects of the interface.
(4) Invite two other persons to review the nominated website. These participants can be
your friends, family members or classmates etc. Include their comments in the report.
Provide the background (i.e. age, gender, profession) of the participants. You do not
need to include the participants’ names in the report. Do their views differ from
yours’? State why or why not.
(5) Based upon your critique and observation in items (1) to (4) of the above, provide a
recommendation on how the website should be improved. Conversely, if it does not
require further improvement, then provide the reason why that this is the case.
(6) Except for item (4) of the above, all assertions relating to HCI design principles (e.g.
statements like ‘blue text on red background is a poor colour combination’ ) must be
supported by references or critical observation. You can cite additional scholarly
references other than the textbook. (Note: Do not use Wikipedia as a source of