Your organs are composed of the four tissue types; epithelial, connective, muscle, and nervous tissues. Organs are wondrous things, each one with a different function vital to the homeostasis of your body. While it is easy for us to view a particular organ as a single item, it is in fact comprised of many different types of cells and structures, each one unique and yet each one working together to perform the functions of the organ.
In this Assignment, you will research an individual organ and its complexity. Your APA-formatted essay should include:
|First Letter of Last Name||Organ|
Basic Writing Requirements:
- Essay should be APA formatted.
- Should include a cover page, an introduction, and a conclusion.
- The body of the essay should address the different topics and questions described above.
- All statements of fact should be included in an APA reference list at the end of the essay.
- The essay should be a minimum of 1000 words in length not counting the cover page and reference list.